• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

poop

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
will you poop in a public restroom? (work, school, gas station, grocery store, whatever)

just curious cause i totally will hold it unless i cant hold it any longer, and even then sometimes i will still try to wait till i get home. i feel like that guy from American Pie. (----break) :p

I cannot. Nor can I use the other end in a public restroom. I'm a clean person, and I want to keep it that way.

No. I can't.

And if I really, really have to go then I have to put down toilet paper around the rim.

Public toilets in this country are horrible.

i wonder how bad they are there compared to here. if any Mexicans are here, please, dont get offended at what i am about to say.

in Mexico, there is really low water pressure, so, they cant throw toilet paper in the toilet most places, and end up throwing toilet paper with crap on it in the trash can next to the toilet instead. so, when they come to the USA, a lot of them still do that disgusting crap. i cant even cout the number of times i have gone in to a toilet stall, and there was just a mound of crap covered toilet paper all over the floor or in the trash next to the toilet. i wanted to hurl.

i remember one time, i was eating at this buffet with my wife and her family, and i had decided to brave the bathroom and poop in public, and when i opened the stall door, there was poop smeared all over the stall walls, so, i went to the second stall (only two in the restroom), and someone had explosive diarrhea all over the place. so, needless to say, i had to hold it. :(

anyways, just thought i would give you an example of how nasty the restrooms here are.

pictures or it didnt happen!

kidding!

I don't mind public restrooms as long as they're clean. But I always try to wait until I'm home. It's more comfortable :p

I am a celebrated pooper </futurama>

I've never been bothered by public bathrooms...unless you can literally see ---- smeared on it. That's obviously crossing the line.

pictures or it didnt happen!

kidding!

I don't mind public restrooms as long as they're clean. But I always try to wait until I'm home. It's more comfortable :p

HEHE, true proof....

Nah - if I have to go I have to go. Retention is a bad wound up with yourself sign. We all like our own comforts but there are limits.

At businesses and places like that I'm fine with it. But at restaurants, stadiums, and other places, definitely not.

I know I'll poop in a public restroom. Including, but not limited to:

Target, Wal-Mart, Old Country Buffet, East Side Club, Atlanta Bread Company, Home Depot, Stadiums, Expos, Hotels, Official/Government Buildings, Perkins, IHOP, ShopKo, Car Retail/Dealer, Banks, Coach Buses, etc.

Maybe I should make a song about that? :D

I refuse unless it's a single-occupancy bathroom with a door that locks, a loud fan, and it's clean. Even then I throw mounds of toilet paper over the seat.

Imagine all the embarrassing noises you can make, and having to face other restroom occupants at the hand-washing ceremony. They may not say anything, but you can see it in their eyes. They're going to talk about you later.

I have neever crapped in a public toilet,, I never will
I dont see how girls can sit on the toilet seats :S

LOL this thread is hilarious :) I try not to do the #2 in public but sometimes you just cant help it..

internalx..i know alot of women that do the hover method in public instead of sitting down...

Speaking about smeared ---- , ill post some pictures of our soccer stadiums only public toilet when i find them , the opposing fans seem to like the tiling more than the toilets itself :lol: .

Me - i can't poop in public toilets too much of a clean person and i cant say our public restrooms are anything to be especially proud of .

I refuse unless it's a single-occupancy bathroom with a door that locks, a loud fan, and it's clean. Even then I throw mounds of toilet paper over the seat.

That's exactly how I am in. Why can't they be like that?! Some of the public restrooms in Italy (albeit some cost money to use) all have single-occupancy bathrooms with full size doors and loud fans and are very clean (hence why it costs money).

Unless I am unable to hold it any longer, I would not want to use the public restrooms. They are so awfully dirty and sometimes there is no toilet paper.

I know I'll poop in a public restroom. Including, but not limited to:

Target, Wal-Mart, Old Country Buffet, East Side Club, Atlanta Bread Company, Home Depot, Stadiums, Expos, Hotels, Official/Government Buildings, Perkins, IHOP, ShopKo, Car Retail/Dealer, Banks, Coach Buses, etc.

Maybe I should make a song about that? :D

dude, i cant stand most of what you say, but right there, i will have to give you props for being brave enough (or just crazy) to crap in a pulic restroom, especially at wal-mart or old country. :p

LOL this thread is hilarious :) I try not to do the #2 in public but sometimes you just cant help it..

internalx..i know alot of women that do the hover method in public instead of sitting down...

that was the intention of the thread. :D glad you like it.

Bunch of girls the lot of you ;), I was out drinking about 2 weeks ago & you know what its like *few tooooooooo many*, anyway, ended up having a slash up a wall & this cop sees me, ''on the stop'' fine & a slap round the wrist :-( for me.

BTW, as long as its clean & you cant smell urine or crap it will do for me.

If you've got to go you've got to go, after all is yours any cleaner or nicer smelling than anyone elses? Please if you fart roses then do tell.

Bit base but true.

Craig you should sue the local authority for the cost of the fine for not providing enough public facilities :)

Back