• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iphone ...

ROFL All this phone is, is a rich bastards phone that he can shove up ppl who can't afford it's ---.

The damn phone costs around $1,200 WITHOUT a plan and $499 with a plan 4gb. ($699 8gb)

So shut up and don't buy one then.

So shut up and don't buy one then.

I could never agree more :)

So many people moaning about it, if it's as good as they say some people will buy it because they are buisness people and can afford, others will have to go without a "smart phone" which is intended for Buisness in the first place.

A perfect example, Blackberry, you don't see the average Joe walking about with one of those.

A perfect example, Blackberry, you don't see the average Joe walking about with one of those.

Couldn't agree more, I have a Blackberry and it's a pain but it's required. Otherwise I'd never have bought it and it's seldom used (useless as a phone for a start).

Unfortunately some of the 'new' kit is just toy value.

Couldn't agree more, I have a Blackberry and it's a pain but it's required. Otherwise I'd never have bought it and it's seldom used (useless as a phone for a start).

I've found the Blackberry Pearl a great phone, it's the email part of it I have problems with.

3 will try pick it up in the UK. I was speaking to one of their managers in the Caterbury shop, he said they are talking with apple at the moment.

3 will try pick it up in the UK. I was speaking to one of their managers in the Caterbury shop, he said they are talking with apple at the moment.

I was under the impression that the iPhone didn't have 3G capabilities? 3 are a kids network anyway, Apple would be crazy to give it to them - it's the one network I wouldn't touch the phone on.

Wow. 3 are amazing, i've just got a new contract with them.

75 Minutes
600 Texts
MSN 24/7

£15/month.

You can't beat that, and I got a nice new free phone worth over £180.00 at Argos/Carphone warehouse.

Support is good, you can check the usage on your mobile and you can watch TV for £5/month.

I've been with T-Moble and O2 (contract) and Vodaphone (pay as you go), and I must say, 3 beats all of them.

try the lg prada, nice little phone and not just for girls sold a few to a guy (they wernet gay)

sorry, but i also NEVER buy any phone with some stupid designer name on it just because i think that is totally lame. just like tmobile has the DG phone. i would however consider the LG KE850, but, not the one with Prada on it. but, i do like my windows mobile, and how it operates. i will save my judgement for the iPone till i can hold one in my had and really look at it closely.

Wow. 3 are amazing, i've just got a new contract with them.

75 Minutes
600 Texts
MSN 24/7

£15/month.

You can't beat that, and I got a nice new free phone worth over £180.00 at Argos/Carphone warehouse.

Support is good, you can check the usage on your mobile and you can watch TV for £5/month.

I've been with T-Moble and O2 (contract) and Vodaphone (pay as you go), and I must say, 3 beats all of them.
Hate to tell u this but 3 is the joke of the industy, dont even have there own carrier signal, and all the phones they sell are chep ones, or discontinued

sorry, but i also NEVER buy any phone with some stupid designer name on it just because i think that is totally lame. just like tmobile has the DG phone. i would however consider the LG KE850, but, not the one with Prada on it. but, i do like my windows mobile, and how it operates. i will save my judgement for the iPone till i can hold one in my had and really look at it closely.
if you like the look of the Iphone and windows moblie have a look at the HTC Touch, real good manufacture htc are

Last edited:
Well they are around 10x better than T-Mobile, their support sucks, and I could never get a signal with them.

The phone I got with them is new (came out 3 days before I got me new contact) and its not discontinued or cheap (Carphone werehouse want £180 for it, so do argos.)

Have you ever tried 3? They are not as bad as most people say they are, most networks say they are crap, but its not untill you try them, you find out they are awsome.

I have a great deal with 3, and i've been with them for 10 months now, and I must say their service is first rate, better signal and features than most and I get more for my money with them, not had a problem with them at all.

Last edited:
Back