• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

IPB Addon

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
I have created an addon for IPB 2.0 & IPB 2.1.* that allows you to integrate your cpanel users into ipb.

Features :
  • Automate account creation with WHM using secure methods
  • Automate post count checking, and act accordingly
  • Pretty signup process for users :)
  • Random passwords generated and sent by mail
  • Easy installation a monkey could carry out
  • Easy administration interface to add packages etc
  • Immunise users of IPB from the process
  • Recieve all in one notification emails of suspensions and unsuspensions
  • Edit a welcome email users will recieve thier account information in this

Requires:
  • cURL
  • PHP V4 =>
  • cPanel / WHM Reseller Account (duh)
  • IPB 2.*.* (Tested 2.1.6 & 2.1.7 & 2.0.0 trial & Invision Power Board 2.2.0 RC 3)

This is up for sale for $20 a go, please contact me via email to get a copy, you can see it working @ http://www.ipb.krakjoe.info/ you will need to signup on that forum to test the signup process, I'm working on an admin preview without hindering security.

KRAK_JOE@hotmail.com

Cheers

Last edited:
This is using a passthrough auth method in IPB to cPanel accounting right? And you made your own login php file right?

IT doesn't use any of IPB's methods, it uses its conf_global and gets data for itself.

cURL is a php extension, most people have it installed.

er..btw you're on an illegal version of ipb

Me, I'm innocent :p

It's v2.0.0 trial now, was just testing the stuff out on later versions, if any one has 1.3 they could send me, or a reseller and v2.2 I'd be greatful.

So great that you'd buy it, if you're asking me to do it there's a lot more chance it'll get done .....

I'd love to buy this for my forum. Becuase we normally create accounts manually, and it does get a pain in the arse. I have a spare IPB license, so when IPB 2.2 comes out (which I believe is in beta stage) I'll let you use it, so you can upgrade your script (of course I couldn't give you the license) I'll contact you via your email tomorrow night. Interesting script, I shall purchase! :beer: :)

I got it already, thanks though, I'll test on that tomorrow, and update my post .....

ps : still no vbulletin volunteers :(

Last edited:
Back