• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So who else bought GTA:SA?

I know an error with GTA:SA and BF2...

Well it happened on my XPS Gen3

If i have GTA:SA loaded on my comp then i cannot run BF2, it goes to a black screen. But GTA:SA is ok. So if you have both games uninstall GTA:SA Cos BF2 rocks!

Dean said:
I got it today; and its fabo - even on my laptop.

THe only thing was - I had to get the DVD Crack for it to work :|

gtaerror4wy.png
lol you bootlegged it.

I started playing it again (had not beaten it yet), so...I beat the story missions, and was going to do all the other stuff...but I kept running into loading problems. I think the laser in my PS2 is dying. I think maybe I'll crack it open and try swabbing it with rubbing alcohol. Hopefully that works.

No, it is not placed vertically. It might have some dust on it which makes the "stream-loading" of SA hard to handle, or maybe the laser is dying.

Mine has been upright since I bought it.

I think it's severely dusty inside (college dorm room for a whole year with the windows open 24/7 and no air filters) because it's seems to lag or have trouble with some games, especially San Andreas.

I got a bunch of games I don't play, I was thinking about trading those plus my old PS2 for a new one.

Back