• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So who else bought GTA:SA?

Bruce

NLC
'Tis the first game I've bought since HL2.

Hopefully this will hold me over at least until Battlefield 2.

Is this one of those things where you guys pretend that the PC version is the only version available, because it's "so much better" than a console version? :p

No... I pretend this because I don't own any current-gen consoles. :p

But it is better. ;)

I've only purchased 3 games in my life - Half-Life, UT2004 and Half-Life 2; and I intend to keep it that way. I'll probably end up downloading it, or getting it off someone who has =]

I'v beat you tandoc :)

Need for Speed 2 SE was the only retail game I bought, and this was in 1997 :)
Oh, and Counter Strike second hand from someone hehe

I got it today; and its fabo - even on my laptop.

THe only thing was - I had to get the DVD Crack for it to work :|

gtaerror4wy.png

I'm gonna get it for PS2 when it goes platinum.. I can't justify paying $100 for a video game, $40 is much better.

bozley05 said:
I'm gonna get it for PS2 when it goes platinum.. I can't justify paying $100 for a video game, $40 is much better.
100?! That/s roughly $76 over here... I only paid $42 the day it was released. :eek:

bozley05 said:

Most games start @ $90 now...

and yes Bruce, games are shit expensive here, with our weak currency and all - I bought HL2 this week because it was $90 originally, but was reduced by 50% :)

Downloading games isn't all that great either, since they're getting bigger, and we have download quotas in on our island - small ones at that...

Back