• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

That's it. I call for a Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmiller said:
Care to tell me what post I linked to that was problematic?

As far as I know, linking to another post in these forums isn't against the rules.
One of us got our he's mixed up, both of us probably.
I guess since he's (kaliboy) gone I won't point out to him (kaliboy) that other people have complained about him (kaliboy) to the point of calling for him (kaliboy) to be banned, while no one called for jmiller to be banned after whatever that post (whatever the content of that post was, as I didn't look at it) he (kaliboy) linked to was.

You are clearly the one who does not understand.

"while no one called for jmiller to be banned after whatever that post"

What post are you talking about?

It's as simple as that, you implied that I made a post that was controversial and should have lead to my banning, I would like to know which post you are talking about.

If you don't know, then an appology is in order.

notnamed said:
No, I am not. Kaliboy linked to a post and said "Why were you not banned based on this post? Why should I be banned then?"
This: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=477662&postcount=31
is the post kaliboy posted.

Now lay off.
As explained there was a big difference.

Had you actually read this thread you would understand.

For one, that is a single instance, unlike the dozens that kaliboy2g had.

Second, it was aimed at Wojtek, who had no problem with what I said.

Many users have said the same thing I did there, why weren't they banned either then?

Don't try and single me out.

now now guys. We all make mistakes, we all curse, we all get on each others nerves. But we do not have agruments about everything in everythread we reply to with everyone.

Robert said:
now now guys. We all make mistakes, we all curse, we all get on each others nerves. But we do not have agruments about everything in everythread we reply to with everyone.
That right there answered Kaliboy's question.

Thanks.

Well that sucks, now where can i got to get what he was offering for free, i'm trying to get my busness site started??????

Darksher71 said:
Well that sucks, now where can i got to get what he was offering for free, i'm trying to get my busness site started??????
Just Google his nickname, it turns up user profiles for many other forums he is a member of, try and contact him on one of those.

His contact info is still available if you need to contact him. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back