• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Sexuality (With the poll this time)

Are you...?

• Gay

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by +chips

Finally someone else who realised what absolute shit Alien Ant Farm are. :rolleyes:

Limp Bizkit and Blink 182 suck as well. :angry2:

Yep, have you seen the smooth criminal video clip?? LMAO

Smooth Criminal is just crap altogether. Their other songs (the ones I've heard), suck too. :rolleyes:

Do you like Stabbing Westward, Akalon?

By the way, I'm from Queensland ;).

Yikes that test is weird!

I am supposedly 21% gay, I was sure I would be 0% :devious2:
You are 21% GAY!
That's less gay than average for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight female is 32% gay!

people less gay than you (11%)
people just as gay as you (3%)
people gayer than you (84%)
I guess that is comforting :rolleyes:

Maybe thats cos I don't know what birkenstocks are :confused:

Hmm. I think I've made a name for myself here as a big flaming homosexual, but sometimes I surprise myself, so I voted bi.

btw, congrats on self-acceptance, Giancarlo

Straight. Somewhat homophobic to be honest. Nothing against the gay people on this forum though (Robin you're way cool, and Giancarlo you have your moments of coolness :D ).. just the ones at my school who wear shirts saying "I Fling Poo" :rolleyes: and they try to touch you if you're nearby in a crowded hallway.

I accept gay people; I am starting to think that my best friend is bi. So is my ex-girlfriend. I just feel a bit homophobic.

Last edited:
Originally posted by +chips

(Your message didn't quote properly :p)

Stabbing Westward = brilliant.
:D

Who else do you like then, apart from in your signature?

[OFFTOPIC]
Adema, Apartment 26, Ben Folds, Biohazard, Boy Hits Car, Bush, Clutch, Crossbreed, Deftones, Dido, Disturbed, Dope, Drowning Pool, Dry Cell, Dry Kill Logic, Finger Eleven, Flaw, Garbage, Godsmack, Good Charlotte, Hoobastank, Ill Nino, Jimmy Eat World, Killswitch Engage, Linkin Park, Live, Machine Head, Mesh, Meshuggah, Millencolin, Mindless Self Indulgence, [minus], Mudvayne, Nickelback, No One, Nonpoint, Pantera, Papa Roach, Pennywise, Powderfinger, Primer 55, Puddle of Mudd, Relative Ash, Sepultura, Sevendust, Simon Says, Slipknot, Soil, Spineshank, Stabbing Westward, Staind, Stereomud, Superheist, System Of A Down, Taproot, The Butterfly Effect, Unloco..... and thats my entire list, enjoy :D
[/OFFTOPIC]

(dont delete, took me ages to write :biggrin2: )

I'm straight. Not quite as sex-obsessed as most people in the world (staight, gay and bi alike) seem to be, though. You might call it resignation ;)... but I just wouldn't put it at the top of my list of things I think about.

I'm not homophobic (or biphobic, if that's a word). My older sister is bi, but I insist my dislike of her is 100% unrelated to that. ;)

Originally posted by Jan
Yikes that test is weird!

I am supposedly 21% gay, I was sure I would be 0% :devious2:

I guess that is comforting :rolleyes:

Maybe thats cos I don't know what birkenstocks are :confused:

The minimum you can get by answering all the questions right (and legitmately) is 3%. ;)

Everyone has a little gayness in them. :D

be: somebody likes girls and boys
straight somebody like boys if he is a girl or girls if he is a boy

LOL

Straight means that you are heterosexual (meaning you like people from your opposite sex)
Bi means that you are bisexual (meaning you like people from both sexes)

;) :biggrin2:

I'm straight ...

according to the TheSpark.com test ... i'm :

"You are 27% GAY! "

Oh thanks ... i'm 100% straight ... must have been the going out with a bi-sexual girl which done it :biggrin2:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
I'm straight ...

according to the TheSpark.com test ... i'm :

"You are 27% GAY! "

Oh thanks ... i'm 100% straight ... must have been the going out with a bi-sexual girl which done it :biggrin2:

Hey i took the sex test aswell ...

"

The info on your 15 future sex partner(s):
15 of them will be female
0 of them will be male
And you will actually love 2 of them!
In addition, you'll consider sleeping with a prostitute.

"

Charming ... :D

Back