• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Man Doing a womans job?

tlchosting

In my free time I work for avon an cosmetics company. It dose men stuff as well as woman but more woman focused then any thing else.

Do you think it is strange for a male to sell avon products when it is a women focused company?

Since starting I get a lot of comments that could be seen as sexist. Personally what law is there stating that males can't do a females job and visa versa. I mean look at the women who work in bail bonds and stuff some would say its too dangerous for a female to do it, but lol some females can be very strong and very able to do the job.

Last edited:
lol @ "that could be seen as sexiest".

LOL I see spelt wrong LOL, well it could If I was a woman wanting or doing a man's job and a man turned around saying al sorts and degrading me just cause of me doing a man's job. All she would have to say is "you sexist pig" then they would be in the frying pan lol

A man selling Avon is likely to be more popular than the female reps :banana:

Especially if you're easy on the eye.

In my free time I work for avon an cosmetics company. It dose men stuff as well as woman but more woman focused then any thing else.

Do you think it is strange for a male to sell avon products when it is a women focused company?

Since starting I get a lot of comments that could be seen as sexist. Personally what law is there stating that males can't do a females job and visa versa. I mean look at the women who work in bail bonds and stuff some would say its too dangerous for a female to do it, but lol some females can be very strong and very able to do the job.

Welcome to our world.

Im old fashion, the majority of the 'western' world entirely disagree with how I view things and I dont care.

But on the same note, I dont care or judge what you wanna do because thats your freedom too.
Leave me and my old fashion views alone and I will leave you and your modern views alone...

I have dated a few girls who think like me and it was the best!!
I have dated modern girls that think modern and it was hell...

I am who I am and I can not change that nor do I wanna!!
But good luck with what your doing, I hope it works out for you!!!!

congratulation!

I think it isn't strange at all. Indeed. I'm so proud of men who know that female work isn't easy at all, it need a lot of attention. If women can do hard works, why can not men do female works? they can if they want.

The most important factor in this argument hasn't been discussed; A male in a traditionally/majority female job, has a chance to meet a HUGE amount of women.

Therefore, I'd say you are lucky.

The most important factor in this argument hasn't been discussed; A male in a traditionally/majority female job, has a chance to meet a HUGE amount of women.

You're only lucky depending on how old he is, if he is already married and how old the employees are. I mention marriage as a factor of being lucky because if he is married, you don't want to go around bragging you're meeting a lot of women/girls (depends on how old they are). It could bring a lot of complications to the relationship.

You're only lucky depending on how old he is, if he is already married and how old the employees are. I mention marriage as a factor of being lucky because if he is married, you don't want to go around bragging you're meeting a lot of women/girls (depends on how old they are). It could bring a lot of complications to the relationship.

LOL you are both wrong as women are not me type, please most of my clients are old. shhhh

Back