• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Metoer lights up Canada skies.

Yeah, that happened about three hours away from here, so I never saw it, but apparently in Edmonton where it happened, the entire sky just lit the ---- up.

It's probably the aliens

The rock actually broke apart, as seen at the very last frame of the movie shown. So I can see why they'd call it small now.

We see several meteors a night here in south Louisiana, but nothing that ridiculous ... just a very small streak that lasts only a second or two at most ... you normally don't notice them unless you're looking straight up.

But that just kicks all of their asses. I agree with Matt8. Also, add me to the "Would have thought we were being nuked" column as well.

We see several meteors a night here in south Louisiana, but nothing that ridiculous ... just a very small streak that lasts only a second or two at most ... you normally don't notice them unless you're looking straight up.

But that just kicks all of their asses. I agree with Matt8. Also, add me to the "Would have thought we were being nuked" column as well.

But this happened in Canada...no one wants to nuke us for lack of a profound political statement :p

Back