• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Beat my current plan and I'll move to you!

Hurley4540

I am currently on hosting that allows everything: proxy, etc.

I am getting 75 gig bandwidth and 7.5 gig space, unlimited addon domains and everything else for $2.5 a month.

The only problem with this is there is too much downtime.....so if you can beat the price AND OR the resources I'll move to you.

Just a note Hurley, and this is an honest opinion. The reason your current host probably has a lot of down times is because that host is a) overselling and/or b) not making any profits. So if you really want something more reliable, I suggest you look for a host with some track record and not simply the cheapest deal on the block. And because I don't want it to seem like I'm plugging for DigitalWorldHost, I'm going to remove my offer post and wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,

Tang

Last edited:
Just a note Hurley, and this is an honest opinion. The reason your current host probably has a lot of down times is because that host is a) overselling and/or b) not making any profits. So if you really want something more reliable, I suggest you look for a host with some track record and not simply the cheapest deal on the block. And because I don't want it to seem like I'm plugging for DigitalWorldHost, I'm going to remove my offer post and wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,

Tang

Very well put. I completely agree 100%.
If you want reliable services, pay the extra few dollars for it.

Wise man once said...you get what you pay for. So if you do want quality services then pay a little more.

I can tailor make you a plan at nicobyte
> 15 GB Disk Space
> 150 GB Bandwidth
> CPanel + Fantastico Deluxe
> Unlimited Add-on Domains
> Unlimited E-mail accounts
> Unlimited Sub-Domains
> Unlimited MySQL Databases
> 24/7 Email & Ticket support

Only $1.49p/m or $14.99p/a

Very well put. I completely agree 100%.
If you want reliable services, pay the extra few dollars for it.

I agree too !!

@ OP seriously anyone trying to beat your current hosting plans will definitely will beat the host in their downtime too !! IT will be even more for sure !:lol:

So good luck mate.

Ok , a person can seriously provide you such low price services , if you agree to pay him ANNUALLY! do you think on monthly basis that too just $2 a person can run a good hosting company ?
Anyhow ,i can get you with the same plan! And guarantee you 100% uptime , with 24/7 support , phone support , live help chat support , sms support (coming soon) , email support , ticket support. 24/7 MEANS 24/7.
At $20 annually ! You can pm me.

Regards
Danny
Marketing Manager
http://micromationglobal.com

Though I'm not gonna beat your current plan in resources, I can provide you with great uptime (99%) and fast loading speeds. My host has been up for over an year. I'm assuming you don't use up all the 7.5gigs of spaces.
My basic plan:
500 mb space
5000 mb bandwidth
Unlimited features (yes unlimited addons, etc.)
cPanel
All for $3.95 per month.
http://www.hoster4u.com

Regards,
MHN

MegaLogs Hosting can offer you:
30 GB Web Space
300 GB Transfer
PHP
MySQL
CGI Installed
400 Mail Accounts
400 FTP Accounts
400 Addon Domains
400 MySQL Databases
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
cPanel 11.23.4 Control Panel (LATEST)
Fantastico Installed
FFMPEG Installed
[strike]$4.10[/strike] $2.05*

http://client.megalogs.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=0000000007

*with cupon code 50%OFF4LIFE

The coupon code is valid for any plan within the 10 GB - UNMETERED GB Range

Remember the old saying;

You get what you pay for. if your not happy with your current hosts uptime, moving to a lower priced host is just going to get you even less uptime.

Cut on price, you cut on something else, mostly uptime.

Assuming that you do not actually use all the recources on your plan at the moment. I can offer you a couple of our plans that may be suitable for you. We also have an offer on at the moment where you can get 50% off the plans for 6 months with coupon code "FWSShared50" (Valid til the end of August) - It is also worth pointing out that this coupon will work when paying bi-anually where an aditional 10% can be saved. Take a look at our site at www.yourbigsite.com to see our full range of hosting plans - however they may work our more expensive than what you are curently paying - but in return we do offer 99.9% uptime, 24X7 support on quality servers.

SH One
1,000 MB Space
8,000 MB Bandwidth
Free Setup
Unlimited Features eg. Domains, emails, Databases etc.
Usual Price: £0.99 or $1.99
Offer Price: £0.49 or $0.99

SH Two
4,000 MB Space
40,000 MB Bandwidth
Free Setup
Unlimited Features eg. Domains, emails, Databases etc.
Usual Price: £2.99 or $5.99
Offer Price: £1.49 or $2.99

Didn't see anything I liked for various reasons.

Note: Please do not comment unless you are offering hosting

ALSO: PLEASE remember I am hosting proxies AND 'regular' websites so I need like 75 gig b/w or more(but my proxies are not that active, I just like having it there to use).

Thanks.

. : Plan Basic : .
Disk Space: 35 GB
Bandwidth: 50 GB [ Will be upgraded to 100 GB for free after sign-up ]
cPanel
Fantastico
RV Site Builder
Ruby on Rails Support
All else features are up-to-date
All Hosting Content Accepted - including adult/proxy
See more features on http://www.ottohost.com/shared.php
Price: $6.95 Monthly [ Pay $6.95 first month (so i can set you up with dedicated ip and right cluster for proxy use) and I will lower it to $2.50 after as long as you're with us ]

Order Basic Plan
Basic Plan

Back