• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeus server

~ServerPoint~

Do may people, hosts and their clients would prefer Zeus server over Apache? I have nothing agaist apache - it is rather good, and free webserver software, but preferring Zeus and the faster and more technically stable, as for us.

As the hosting provider we attract customers bu offeirng unusual yet functional and stable Zeus server, and we'd like to know, would other people prefer Zeus to Apache putting off the price question?

Seeing as you are a paid web hosting provider, why not just use litespeed? I find it to be one of the better web servers out there. Since you can afford to give out 3.5TB of transfer and 350GB of space for $10 a month I know you can afford litespeed.

Zeus is good, but as for me is not too good to replace free yet functional apache. No direct experience with litespeed, but it also appears to be popular, even more popular than Zeus server.

Have no direct experience with Zeus servers, and judging from the comments I may conclude this server is much less popular than traditional Apache. Suppose your question is answered by the thread activity...

Seeing as you are a paid web hosting provider, why not just use litespeed?

We use Zeus for quite a long time and see it a better balanced product than litespeed which would require certain scale changes in our software and plans. Switching is not pointless fo us.

As for the pricing - it depends on the certain order. Rather expensive, but worthy software. However this appears to be the main reason of its relatively low popularity.

We use Zeus for quite a long time and see it a better balanced product than litespeed which would require certain scale changes in our software and plans. Switching is not pointless fo us.

As for the pricing - it depends on the certain order. Rather expensive, but worthy software. However this appears to be the main reason of its relatively low popularity.

If you are already using Zeus, what was the point of this thread?

Back