• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yupapa spam is wearing thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
i'm sure i speak for a number of people here when i say that the yupapa.com guy is well beyond the boundaries of what we call rules around here.

posting numerous threads about his host, shoving it down our throats. actually having the audacity to start a totally new thread mentioning another host, just to put it down to say his is better:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4183

very childish and downright rude in many, if not all, of his posts. his spamming the board with his host has got to stop.

just a suggestion.

I don't wish public discussions about mathers such as this. If you have a complaint email me or use the contact link at the bottom of each page within this site.

As you might have noticed I have edited, deleted and removed many of those posts. And I have been in contact with him twice regarding this already.

Please respect that I do not wish to have these discussions in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back