• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Youth of a Nation

Webdude

NLC
Havent heard from pod for a while, then they release "Youth of a Nation". Who's heard it yet?

::Excerpt::
Last day of the rest of my life. Wish I'd known cuz I would of kissed my mamma goodbye........................instead of taking a test, I took two to the chest

Interesting song. You know they'll be playing this one at the music awards..

Bruce...do you know of anything that isn't tupac or basketball?

youth of a nation is a good song, even though I don't really like P.O.D.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Bruce...do you know of anything that isn't tupac or basketball?
Bah to you! :p

I figured it was about time I downloaded that song, so I did...

Great song, although I can honestly say I've never heard fo P.O.D. before.

That's an older song of theirs... they wrote it after the Columbine shootings. There are good for a Christian Rock band. Much better than Creed at least.

Originally posted by bigperm
That's an older song of theirs... they wrote it after the Columbine shootings. There are good for a Christian Rock band. Much better than Creed at least.

Amen to that. I loved Creed's first album, but everything else is just.. blah!

The sound of shit hitting the toilet sounds better than Creed..which is weird, cause it's pretty much the same thing

Every time I think of Creed, I think of the stupid white kids who wore Creed t-shirts to school, and think they were 'cool', like Creed is some non-mainstream metal band instead of a mainsteam pop-rock band like they really are. I laugh at them like I would laugh at a girl who ACTUALLY wore a Britney Spears shirt to school.

Originally posted by bigperm
Creed supposedly isn't a Christian rock band...

Dont they have a song called Jesus? ANd about the colombine thing, they all were jammin at a garage a block away and came down when they heard stuff.

Back