• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Youtube videos?

which might explain why I was 'randomly' lost on the page... is the kid just acting like that or is he really like that in real life?

well, he was just acting like that when he was high on caffeine, etc. you know how 14 year olds or something like that act when they're high on sugar don't ya? ;)

well who knows, maybe 16 but... yeah, both the main guy and the guy that walked in for a minute were both blind. I was the only not blind person, so maybe that's how blind people act :D lol

Hanging out with blind people, crazy. He did kind of strike me as blind though, but I figured it was an act.

I guess now wouldn't e a good time to say hi, I'm in a coffee crisp commercial, but I was, like two years ago. I don't act like that all the time, thankfully. lol! 17 I think I was when that was recorded circa beginning of 2005[crappy video quality...]. I had deleted it, but sent it to a few ppl, and someone had it, and sent it back, and the rest is kind of history, kind of, lol. THe first few seconds was my screenreader speaking the logitek recording thing. I hadidn't have the thought of removing it, meh....

I guess now wouldn't e a good time to say hi, I'm in a coffee crisp commercial, but I was, like two years ago. I don't act like that all the time, thankfully. lol! 17 I think I was when that was recorded circa beginning of 2005[crappy video quality...]. I had deleted it, but sent it to a few ppl, and someone had it, and sent it back, and the rest is kind of history, kind of, lol. THe first few seconds was my screenreader speaking the logitek recording thing. I hadidn't have the thought of removing it, meh....

link plz?

Back