• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your opinoin

I have recently started a hosting service called " FaSho Hosting " I am designing my site now and would like to what you guys think I should do for my logo.

Thanks
Josh

nononono i havent completed my site yet, i just want sum opinions on what the logo should be... i dont need it any more i just finished the site

Best logo ever: a totally gansta ghetto dude holding a dead trout in one hand, and, like, punching the "camera" with the other. Only... it should be ANIME. Yeah. Yeah. And the background should be one of those cool anime swirl liney things. Yeah, that should be your logo.

Last edited:
I have an idea, Mr. Issicles. You could always make a logo first, and then tell us what we think. Maybe if we a) knew what the web site looked like, b) knew wtf Fasho was and c) knew what you wanted for the logo in general (size, colors, theme, ect) then we could help.

Here's about the most descriptive bit of help I can give you with what you've given us:

Make a something that says Fasho Hosting and make it look cool.

who's going to be the first one to point out what's wrong ?

Not me. I figured he'd find it out within 2 minutes of posting...apparently not. Oh Mr. Issicles, you silly bear.

TehGuy said:
I have an idea, Mr. Issicles. You could always make a logo first, and then tell us what we think. Maybe if we a) knew what the web site looked like, b) knew wtf Fasho was and c) knew what you wanted for the logo in general (size, colors, theme, ect) then we could help.

Here's about the most descriptive bit of help I can give you with what you've given us:

Make a something that says Fasho Hosting and make it look cool.

Not me. I figured he'd find it out within 2 minutes of posting...apparently not. Oh Mr. Issicles, you silly bear.
i *think* if u break it up, u get two terms used commonly in slang: "fa sho"=for sure, as in definately. that maybe it, but thats just a wild guess.

yeah, I'm with gangsta stylings... tag-stylefont with sum funky arse colors. and a ghetto characther would top it off nicely. we need some difference in hosting sites, they all fit into two categories...

1) Cheesy-a_s_s beginner site with times new roman, man that font sucks, and a logo made in MS paint, or just plain text.

2) Cliche'd hosting template with a few variations on the next host.

Well, that is how I see it anyways, anybody agree?

Some phat fonts here: http://www.dafont.com/en/theme.php?cat=606

Last edited:
The only thing that comes to mind as associated with "FaSho" for me is "fatso", so perhaps a logo prominently featuring a clinically obese person would be in order.

Last edited:
Back