• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your music taste?

Gangster rap (geto boys), alternative rock, metal, acid rock. I also enjoy a good concerto or acapella song.

Gangster rap (geto boys), alternative rock, metal, acid rock. I also enjoy a good concerto or acapella song.

And now, a word from the president!
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
Gettin voted into the white house
Everything lookin good to the people of the world
But the mafia family is my boss
So every now and then I owe a favor gettin down
Like lettin a big drug shipment through
And send em to the poor community
So we can bust you know who
So voters of the world keep supportin me
And I promise to take you very far
Other leaders better not upset me
Or Ill send a million troops to die at war
To all you republicans, that helped me win
I sincerely like to thank you
Cuz now I got the world swingin from my nuts
And damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Black Flag is great...one of my favorite bands.

I am much more into the older era of punk music with a few new ones mixed around.
Circle Jerks, The Descendents, Bad Religion, Only Crime, Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, Helmet, Lawrence Arms, Falcon, Hot Water Music, etc.etc.

I also like Johnny Cash and Styx and that kind of stuff.

Hey, Anhedonia, it's good to see another J-POP fan:)

Ayumi Hamasaki is a pretty good singer, but I haven't got her CDs yet. The songs that I recommend:

Exit ( by "Exile" )
Feel Your Breeze (by "V6" )
No More Cry (by D-51)
Secret (by "Utada Hikaru")
Spaceship (by "Tokio" )
START ME at STARTING LOVE ( by "Missing Link" )

I will post more suggestions later :)

Uhh, I guess Pop/rock I think. I just download a bunch of music and sometimes become courageous and listen to a random song :eek:

Hey, Anhedonia, it's good to see another J-POP fan:)

Ayumi Hamasaki is a pretty good singer, but I haven't got her CDs yet. The songs that I recommend:

Exit ( by "Exile" )
Feel Your Breeze (by "V6" )
No More Cry (by D-51)
Secret (by "Utada Hikaru")
Spaceship (by "Tokio" )
START ME at STARTING LOVE ( by "Missing Link" )

I will post more suggestions later :)

Ohh, excellent, thanks! Yeah I got sent 'We Wish [Superstar Remix]' by Ayumi and listened to it non-stop for weeks, so went and grabbed a few more songs, they're all so cool. When I get home I'll try and find your suggestions, thanks heaps for that, appreciate it. :beer:

I like most music :) I have the radio going all day, on a station that plays popular songs from the 80s to present.

I just enter something like The Knife, Joy Division, Radiohead, Air or New Order at last.fm and then I'm set.

Back