• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your help needed please

Greenpiece

I am about to start up an online community, which will be very busy and benefits the Uk environment as well as benefits the people. I cant discuss it too much here but will explain fully to whoever can help. This will be a non-profit making site, but the traffic will be busy after a while. What I need is free bulletin board, free domain, free chat (registered, not anon). The ability to stop sign up's by hotmail and other free email accounts. Full admin control, ability to add php and board customisation. It has to be ad-free, pop-up free, the only ad allowed is that of the hosts. If site gets an outside sponsor, any payments would be made to the hosts up to the cost of hosting.

I would prefer if we could get this off the ground as soon as possible, and would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards

Nick msn wicked_wild3@hotmail.com There is an underscore (_) between wicked and wild3

Last edited:
Would you be happy with phpBB (it's free) or when you mean free do you want your host to get you a licence for IPB/vB?

Have spoken to hosting-shack, so awaiting result from them, to answer questions, greenpiece is in no way related to or alike to greenpeace.

In regards to prevention of free email addresses such as hotmail, is for security purposes, if people want to remain anonymous to the admins, then we dont want them on our site. Because of the nature of the site, security of our members is paramount

Back