• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your feedback on www.mister.net Thank you!

Never Pay For Hosting Again, Ever!<<< Hummm $29 for the year and the same year after year you mean? Tut Tut. :devious2:

Originally posted by acidhosting
Never Pay For Hosting Again, Ever!<<< Hummm $29 for the year and the same year after year you mean? Tut Tut. :devious2:

argee !!

technically you're not paying for hosting, just an expensive domain.. and the page doesn't even load for me

Its good... could be better... the layout I mean, but its fine.

Hey, but if I wanted to have my domain from say godaddy.com, I wouldnt have to pay you at all now, would I? :D

Frankly the design needs allot of work.You have to page down like 4 or 5 times to even get to the bottom. The clock should go, especially if there is no reason for it, and unless you are a portal, theres not. You should really break the one page into a few seperate pages. Simple and stright forward is always best.

Back