• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo Mail Invite

rainplanet

Anyone would like to share me an invite for Yahoo! Mail Beta? Pls pm me if you have one and would like to give one to me. Thanks in advance.

Any special consideration LiquidGoat? Do you think Gmail is better? I read few posts and articles on the Net mentioning good things about Yahoo! Mail Beta. Thanks for your reply.

be careful & dont put any important info on u'r beta mail a/c. i heard on techspot board that google beta mail has created a big mess for a very respectable webmaster.

Last edited:
Yes. It another mail service apart from their current one. I think they are trying to win google with this. haha....

Win google???? Lets see....but ithink Google will still be at the top of the list coz of their reputation and their great services offered..

They are simply copying ideas. Just like MSN when GMail was made public, as well as all of the other GB free email services.

LYT-Michael said:
They are simply copying ideas. Just like MSN when GMail was made public, as well as all of the other GB free email services.
yeah.....
wheres the originality these days.... :)

ibnuasad said:
I use Gmail.....but theres another email provider...provides 30GB of space..

http://www.30gigs.com
It is not about the space and I have already been using Gmail. I just want to try Yahoo Mail Beta.
shaorin said:
you don't need an invite to try out yahoo mail beta:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/in/mail/beta/beta-08.html
In the link there it says
Click on the link that says "Try out the beta version of Yahoo! Mail," directly below your unread message summary. Note: We will gradually make the beta version available to our users over a period of a few weeks, so you may not see this link immediately.
And yes I still couldnot see the link to "Try out the beta version of Yahoo! Mail"

then that means it's not available for you yet. it's up to yahoo to decide who gets to try out the beta version. it doesn't work by invites like gmail does.

Wow,
Now they are definately getting like the GMail spread. Do you guys remember how gmail was being made available to people that used blogger.com? With the little invite link? Definately the same kind of "smart marketing".

Back