• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XMB 1.6 released

Originally posted by Gayowulf
except for the fact that customizing the styles is too hard.
I can't stand their little color manager thing in the control panel. I just edit the CSS file myself. I find that to work better.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
phpBB2 is top of the list with me too except for the fact that customizing the styles is too hard.
I never customize my phpbb board so that doesn't affect me.:biggrin2:

XMB looks fine, although there is a problem! Their development team is really small! And you understand what this means! And yes phpbb2 could be easier to customize!

i hate phpbb2 ACP, so i will never use it...

i use vbulletin (legal), but if i was ever to use a free board again it would be wbb, obb, phpbb2

Originally posted by Mika
XMB looks fine, although there is a problem! Their development team is really small! And you understand what this means! And yes phpbb2 could be easier to customize!
Their community is small too. I'd prefer a large community in case I need help. PHPBB is one of those.

Originally posted by Bruce
I can't stand their little color manager thing in the control panel.

Yeah, I never was able to get that stupid thing to work. It successfully customized the colors of my admin panel, but not the actual board itself. :D

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Their community is small too. I'd prefer a large community in case I need help. PHPBB is one of those.

I prefer a smaller community. You get more personal help and you have less of a chance of being ignored. Though it's not as fast, at least the chances of your post being missed are less.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

I prefer a smaller community. You get more personal help and you have less of a chance of being ignored. Though it's not as fast, at least the chances of your post being missed are less.
But at least you might get more advice from many ppl.

Back