• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XLX Host anyone use them?

I have never heard about them before and can recommend you to visit webhostingstuff review web site and search for customer feedbacks about them over there..

I believe that it will be also reasonable to do a search on their domain name and find as much as possible feedbacks and reviews about them.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

No, we have never heard of them. But not only can you look here for hosting offers and find reviews about the same offers, but there are other forums to look into as WHT (web host talk) is another forum you can check out to see who is saying what about XLM.

From recent threads in wht forums i show that he is still the owner.
Yes I am still the owner of XLXHost all domains .net (Primary Domain) .com(offshore Hosting), .org (Free Hosting) and .info domain.
I did never sold the company i just sold out a the offshore clients due to some personal reasons,
I was getting enough time to look after them properly so i decided just to give those to some experienced company/Person instead of just shutting the server down.

Back