• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xeimo.com - Looking for comments for my men's ezine

is0lized

See Below
Hello, i'm almost ready to start pumping out articles and other content for my new men's ezine ( www.xeimo.com ) and wanted to get some feedback on it before i open it to the public. I also have a forum ( www.xeimo.com/talk/index.php ) that i want reviewed.

So far i would like to know more info:

The name, is xeimo.com a good name?
About the logo, any comments on this?
The colors, is maroon a good color for the layout?
The layout itself, too plain? WHat can i do to spice it up?
The whole idea, what do you think about a men's ezine as an idea for a website?

These are some questions i have, i would like to get all the feedback i can on this site before i open it to the public, right now it is open, but not to the public.

I like your logo as it is simple yet effective. I also like the way you have arranged your tables in a manner so that your website isn't too busy like some of the sites I have seen :p

Tested in Mozilla 800x600 56k modem. Loads nice and fast but there is nothing on the main page to grab the attention of the casual surfer. Its a good start though. Good luck with it.

Nick

well xeimo is certainly a unique name.
The logo, like another person has said is quite simple but effective.
Any colors can look great together if it has been done well. I think the colors u picked out (white and maroon) blend nicely together, comfortable on the eyes.I have never been to a "ezine" site before so I dont really know what to expect. But it looks like it is serving its purpose. I wouldnt really worry about the layout etc right now, Id get some more content up there than start questioning it, because without tons of content its really a bit hard to justify (hmmm right word?)it.

Back