• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xboxsource.co.uk

Having a page like that forcing people to click a link to enter is going to lose you a lot of visitors... especially when that page has nothing on it to show anyone why they'd want to enter. People aren't that patient. Seems like a waste, just have a TOS link at the bottom of all your pages.

Design looks good to me... it's clean, even though it's a little plain. Maybe add a color or two somewhere.

Originally posted by Hoth
Having a page like that forcing people to click a link to enter is going to lose you a lot of visitors... especially when that page has nothing on it to show anyone why they'd want to enter. People aren't that patient. Seems like a waste, just have a TOS link at the bottom of all your pages.

Design looks good to me... it's clean, even though it's a little plain. Maybe add a color or two somewhere.

site has only been up for a few hours .. i have noted your comments ... and will remove enter page ...

do u know any good news systems .. like newspro ?

The site's design appears to be a little empty. I really like your choice of iKonBoard though. Nice Pick! ;)

Originally posted by DeepList.com
The site's design appears to be a little empty. I really like your choice of iKonBoard though. Nice Pick! ;)

The design is empty because we havn't got a news system as of yet ... and the design is only new .. and completely from scratch.

You should use a XBox related image as the bg. Drop the XBox image, and replace it with a larger one with some custom effects on it. Use black text over any green bg you use, with a underline/overline hover effect. Try to stay away from any colors other than green, black, and white. Use the XBox "X" logo and the green circle with the black x logo on your site. Get a forum in a color scheme that goes along with your site. The basic site balance is good so far, so try and keep the nav on the left side.

ok ... i'll try and do that so far ... thanks for you comments / imput

* much needed :classic2:

I dunno about the xbox as a background .... i aint got an image which could do such a job.

Last edited:
Back