• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WZR.net---Help!

jettj

500 error occurred.but I belive that the webmaster of WZR.net is here! Please help!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wzr.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/1.3.12 Server at www.wzr.net Port 80

tera-byte found what they thought was a suspicious looking mass mailer script, so they disabled all cgi access...

i was in alfred, ny, all of friday and saturday away from any computer or email, so i was completely unaware of the fact that nothing was working. everything's fine now.

Back