• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WZR.net help needed

wct

I have a wzr.net account and a dhs.org account with the exact same names.
I have set the wzr.net account to forward to a webpage on a free host and on the dhs.org account i have set it using the IP wzr.net provides.

But i keep getting this error

"Domain Isn't Registered

The zone myaccount.dhs.org hasn't yet been registered! Click here to enter it into the database as your own. Click here for the homepage."

when i try to access myaccount.dhs.org

how do i set this up properly?

Just do as it says on that page, you registred a .wzr.net, but you need to register myaccount.dhs.org!

i have registered myaccount.dhs.org and myaccount.wzr.net

myaccount.dhs.org points to wzr's ip and myaccount.wzr.net points to a free site

is there meant to be somewhere on wzr site to specify to link myaccount.dhs.org to myaccount.wzr.net?

i cant find anything like that

thanks

ya i could but i wanted to try and get wzr.net's service working

cause hn.org cant point to a free host and i want hn.org to handle a domain and i was just testing with a subdomain

i've aready responded to your email. it wasn't working for you because instead of typing the single word [ie: whatever] and selecting hn.org from the dropdown menu [to make it whatever.hn.org], you typed in the full domain [whatever.hn.org] and left "wzr.net" selected by default in the menu, making the domain "whatever.hn.org.wzr.net".

there should only be one word in the text box, made up of only alphanumeric characters and hyphens, then select the extension from the drop menu.

Back