• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.site.pro.gr : Short URL / Website Rotator / Text Ads Exchange / Counter and ...

webtracker

I found this site SITE PRO ( www.site.pro.gr ) before 2 months

Used the services they provide (most of them) and in detail :

1. Short URL - Rating = Very Good ( i made both "site" and "club" urls )

2. Website Rotator = Excellent (they have unlimited url option that i didn't find to many others. They don't have long banners and don't spam at all as ebizrotator did to my mail account ) You can promote all your affiliate links and more

3. Text Ads Exchange = Good but little bit difficult to set or i just didn't get the interface

4. Counter Service = Fair. The image you must put is a little bit long but they don't keep full features for paid users, you get all the features from the start for free and there is a note to make your visitors bookmark your site

All the services are free
I hope this will be useful to you as it was for me

Also a very good site is the http://pagerank.net that you can see the Google PageRank if you don't have IE active ( as i do , i have Opera ) or if you don't want to transmit data to Google when you do have the Google Bar in your IE
This site has also few other good utilities to analyze your position to Search Engines

Ending this sort review i want to underline once more what you should not miss :

1. The Short URL service of www.site.pro.gr (4/5)
2. The Website Rotator of www.site.pro.gr (5/5)
3. The Google PageRank / search engine position tool of PageRank (5/5)

Back