• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTS] Auto Blog Commenter + Lots More! - ScrapeBox - $68

shakemelikeapig

I have a license for sale for the auto blog commenting software ScrapeBox. This tool is more than just a blog commenter, it's got a TON of features. Here are some of the highlights:

* Harvest thousands of blogs to post comments on based on keyword or custom footprint search
* find free online proxies and tests them to give you free working proxies with which to harvest your URLs so you dont get banned from google!
* Get's the PageRank for all harvested URLs
* posts to thousands of blogs in minutes - you supply the names, emails, comments, it randomizes the postings.
* auto trackback spammer - send trackbacks to relevant blogs even if your site is not a blog!

Latest Updates:
* Names Generator which has the ability to generate almost half a Billion Male and Female names from US Census data at the click of a button.
* Email Harvester which allows you to harvest email addresses from a list of web pages, or search result URL's
* Keyword Harvester which allows you to type in a "seed" keyword, and extract thousands of related long-tail keywords from Google Suggest
* Harvest URL's from Country Specific Google Engines, such as Google.co.uk or Google.com.au and store a custom list of your favorite Google Engines
* Proxy Scraper which allows you to scrape free proxies from from various online lists (if you know of any better quality lists, please let us know for inclusion)
* Export PageRank URL's within a custom range to easier sorting and gather of high PR lists
* Project Management which allows you to load all dataand settings related to a posting campaign with a since file instead of several
* WYSIWYG Editor to make constructing comments simple
* Automatic Update Facility
* Menu System and ability to adjust post requests
* Port Scanner and Traffic Flow Meters for technical users

WAY MORE FEATURES:
visit the site for more:
http://scrapebox.com/

on the site it costs $97 but i have a license to sell (i got a free one) for $68!

Please PM me or post her if interested. THanks for reading.

Back