• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wow!! Free 4GB Email Account

don't you atleast look at your site before releasing it?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

simple mistake, it's cool. it's probably also a good idea to give more details about the mailbox - ie. being an active forum poster

sorry. tommorow you can see a demo version of this mailbox. dont be worry. and it is sure will use as Beta the mailbox of PHP Nuke. In a few minutes it will be avail able for all the users of securityfreaks. but there you will not get the 4 GB mail box until we start your email account. so good day. and join and start to post in the board. login for Webmail module.

Last edited:
No one will ever use more than 500mb and that has to be very severe overselling, I dont even no how it is possible to give away 4gb of anything for free.

now i understand that you all are foolish either tmgavin. i already told that i am reseller for 4 GB mailbox. then why you are talking about these?

Back