• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would you be interested in a short free email service with a two letter domain ?

Hello Guys,

We are planning on setting up a new 1 GB free email service on a two letter .cc domain . Would you be interested in using a free service like this or do you think there are "enough :confused4" free email services out there as it is ? What would change your mind ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

short shmort, make sure that you have a fast server. Just look at how well gmail loads on any connection. Absolutely brilliant. Compare it to some average hosted Horde and you'll see the difference. Of course you're not here to compete with Gmail, but you are!

I will say the main factor for your publicity would be ..your server speed, nearly 100% server uptime, 24/7/365 support for the clients needing any kind of help, last but not the least Advertizement.

So if you really wish to make it a big HIT...give it time and spend a lot $$ intial, so that all basic things are taken into consideration.They key factor will be dont think of sort term investment.. this sites need to spend a lot time on WWW world to get the publicity you wish...

I will say ALL THE BEST :)

If it's a good, easily-remembered domain (two letters, h-yeah) and your server is good with supporting the number of users you might get, then yes. As said before, email should be 24/7/365 and shouldn't go down. If you've got a good server reliability, then definitely.

Numaia, You may find Gmail loads quickly, but mine takes ages!
I'm in the UK, by the way - if that makes a difference...
Might be interesred in a new mail system, just as a spam dump!
Nick.

Yeah, This is quite a good deal, It's got to have a nice looking good control panel like hotmail. Also, for the clueless who use msn, and want to use the email service yet still use msn then add a link to where they can make their email account capable of accessing msn.

And, yeah a short domain sounds good! Hope to see this in action!

Back