• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Worldzone Pro

ducktape

NLC
NLC
its down again hopefully webdude see this. email was just working but isnt now and ftp is not working. main worldzonepro not working or worldzonesupport is not working and my sites arent working. ip or domain or worldzone subdomain

ok worldzone stuff back up but not mine

Last edited:
those little worldzone ads on the main forums page aren't showing up... :confused:

Originally posted by Jan
My site is working fine Michael. :confused:

I thought you used addr.com :confused2

pm me your site url .. i wanna see how good a designer you are ... and i'm bored :classic2:

I did use addr.com and when it was due to be renewed I switched both sites over to worldzonepro. I was VERY impressed with addr.com and had no problems whatsoever in the 12 months I was with them. But for the same service (roughly) and at half the price I decided to make the switch. :cool:

Originally posted by Jan
I did use addr.com and when it was due to be renewed I switched both sites over to worldzonepro. I was VERY impressed with addr.com and had no problems whatsoever in the 12 months I was with them. But for the same service (roughly) and at half the price I decided to make the switch. :cool:

How much were you paying at addr.com .... and how much you paying now :confused2

and is the pm on its way :confused2

Okay explain to me very clearly how I find out which one I am on and I will let you know.

well i ftp to two.worldzonepro.com

i was on web with another acct and that server is blazing fast all around compared to two.wzp.com and two is the one they have had all the probs on lately.

Back