• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WLM 8 Invite

Ok, well, I would give one to you, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work for me. I got invited, and am unable to download it. It really does suck.

Any idea how to download it? I will then send the invites!

Simply because, WLM is much better. It would be like, upgrading MSN Messenger, but to a much better level.

What's the point of it being beta when the feedback function itself doesn't work?

The invite is dispatched by microsoft. Users are not able to send invites. All invites are sent through Hotmail if you qualify.

be a regular Hotmailer/Hotmail user , U will get that but with it you also get WINDOWS LIVE MAIL which is damn slow.
I have declined due to this mail 2 timez

wishful said:
The invite is dispatched by microsoft. Users are not able to send invites. All invites are sent through Hotmail if you qualify.

Actually, users can invite people...

Why the hell would anyone trade a WLM8 invite for some crappy gmail ones? All you need is one account, then you get 100 invites and for every account you create you get 100 more. Think about it...

WLM8 invites go on ebay for something like $40. Perhaps ill sell mine there, Microsoft invited me around a week ago now. So proud :).

X3r0X said:
Why the hell would anyone trade a WLM8 invite for some crappy gmail ones? All you need is one account, then you get 100 invites and for every account you create you get 100 more. Think about it...

WLM8 invites go on ebay for something like $40. Perhaps ill sell mine there, Microsoft invited me around a week ago now. So proud :).
Good ponit!!:D
Plus Lots of people would give Gmail inverts for free(me inc.)

Last edited:
Back