• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wishlist for Web Hosting Billing Software

IndNet

Hi Guyz...

Lets pen (key?) down our wishlists for a WHM/CPanel Billing Software and how much we are willing to pay for it (one time / monthly / account-wise / free)?

Regards

One-time: $160
Monthly (Normal Payment method): $9

Hope it helps. But for the prices to be that high, it would need to be better than ClientExec, and have more features than the said program.

wouldnt wanna pay no more than $15 a month, and i pay $11 for clientexec which is pretty cool as i am in the uk and it only works out around £6.90 a month!

thank god most hosts are in usd means everything is alot cheaper. yay

If it had a complete support/billing interface then I would probably use, price wise, I would pay around $20/month and $200 for a one time license.

Hosting Shack: Thanks for your input. Will you pls list the features what you want that clientexec does not offer?

Well. For one, ClientExec cannot activate free accounts, this would be an addition. Support ticket system that can be used without ordering is a MUST. Custom Plan would be nice as well. (The host tells a min and max ammounts of diskspace and bandwidth and the price per GB of diskspace and bandwidth, the offer is generated)

hosting-shack said:
Well. For one, ClientExec cannot activate free accounts, this would be an addition.

if you set the order processor to run every 4 minitues this will activate any accounts that are created.

IndNet said:
Hi Guyz...

Lets pen (key?) down our wishlists for a WHM/CPanel Billing Software and how much we are willing to pay for it (one time / monthly / account-wise / free)?

Regards

I would suggest that it needs to support more than just cPanel, we use Whois.Cart and this has a flexible system that allows accounts on multiple control panels to be managed. I have my cPanel and Helm accounts created from the same tool.

Cost, small startup cost, perhaps cost per account, a few $(or free) for 10, $5 for 25, this would make it appealing to the newbie who can't afford a huge up front cost, but provide a revenue stream for upgrades.

Edit: Support for multiple currencies and multiple payment gateways.

Last edited:
hosting-shack said:
Well. For one, ClientExec cannot activate free accounts, this would be an addition. Support ticket system that can be used without ordering is a MUST. Custom Plan would be nice as well. (The host tells a min and max ammounts of diskspace and bandwidth and the price per GB of diskspace and bandwidth, the offer is generated)

This can be achieved hosting-shack. Set your price to $0/year and only offer that, the client signs up, but pays nothing :). I have a few signups like this..

Hope that helps.

Well I use modernbill for my country hosting and whmautopilot for international hosting.
Since our main business is dedicated hosting, one thing I see that is a huge lack on both is the support (serious support) for selling dedicated servers with alot of options (around 100 to choose from) for e.i: cpu, ram, disk, bandwidth, services (manage not manage, insurance) type of OS and a few more

So basicly thats my wishlist
As for prices, well Im so used to pay 500 owned license for mb and 25 leased for whmau, I really dont care as long as it doesnt go over this.

Hope it helps

I have found Modernbill to be the best software to use when it comes to billing and management of clients. The price (IMO) is very affordable for a company (as a tax write off at the end of the year! :) ).

Well.. only iPanel has forced ads.. i'd like billing /whm software that has a nice design and has forced ads.

I'd pay $100 one time or $9.99/month lease..

Back