• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WiseDedi's phone doesn't work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DedicatedOT

I was a customer with WiseDedi.com until just now they've suspended my account without prior notification... I tried calling their phone number listed in WHOIS, but it says it's disconnected...

Can someone please help??

I don't think they offer phone support.. that phone number you found in WHOIS is probably a personal phone number.

I might be wrong though.

Hello DedicatedOT,

Your account was suspended because of an DMCA notice. Because of these kind of notices we are required to suspended the account instantly, until a response it received from the client.

My MSN and email is always here to be contacted at, not sure why you tried a personal phone number.

Hello,

Please address all abuse issues towards our ticket system. Once we have confirmation that you have understood the seriousness the server will be re-enabled. This is standard practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back