• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why my review on webhostingmasters.com have beed deleted?

Reviews are obviously allowed.

Since we don't allow anonymous reviews, you must post your url or contact the moderators with your url (see our rules for more info). Also, if you've only been hosted by them for a few days, please be honest about that. We prefer if you have been hosted by a company a little longer than a few days when you post a review.

ok boss, i got what u mean but still the reason i did not post my url is that i felt not necessary for doing this as i already posted it before in this forum, u may just do a search on my previous threads/posts. anyway, i will follow as what u suggested and wait for a longer period before review on any host company. 1 year later should be allow to do so i think huh?

It doesn't matter what you already posted in the forum. When you're giving a review you need to provide your URL in that thread.

If you just signed up with a host a week or so ago, what exactly are you reviewing, the sign-up process? I'd recommend waiting a mimimum of 3-months, preferably longer.

Back