• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why has SellWHM/Grabacontroller/RalphC shut down his Refund page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeverHost

I am curious if SellWHM (on this forum) would like to reply why he has shut down his Refund webpage?

Ralph you said you would keep the webpage up until March 1st, 2009.. so all of your ex-clients who requested a refund.. would receive one.

Why is the webpage down now?

This was the webpage where ex-customers of Ralph/SellWHM could request a refund. It was suppose to stay online until March 1st, 2009 when people who requested refunds would receive them.

I counted up the refunds and only 4 people asked for refunds so far. The grand total is $294.92. I should be able to take care of this by the end of the month. I will keep this refund center open until March 1, 2009 just in case other people ask for a refund.

Refund Webpage Down: http://geekdialog.com/support/index.php?act=tickets&code=open&step=2

Why are you even trying to start stuff again... and why in the General discussion!?

This is all really pointless.
/Closed

Why are you even trying to start stuff again... and why in the General discussion!?

This is all really pointless.
/Closed
I don't think this is thread pointless. Ralph has promised that it will be up but he brought it down now, so why still protect him?

looks like its online to me.

Chances are the server just went down or something

Closed for now reopen if and when it goes down again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back