• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

who pays the highest CPI / CPC

prem

I have a website which gets about 30,000+ page views per month .. whos the most relaible and high paying advertising site .. pls help ??? also they should not be asking for tax ID as I am not from US .
thanks
deb

What Kind of Website Do You Have?

My experience has been that only highly targeted online merchandising works, as distinguished from random affiliate links. One of my more successful business associates generates $25,000.000 U.S. per month in passive income from a site that features nothing more than affiliate links to books listed for sale on Amazon.com. This is *highly* unusual, and his Web site took a lot of time and money to research and set up, but the fact remains that he doesn't get that much traffic and he hasn't changed anything on the Web site in a very long time. In sum, advertising is not a viable method of generating site revenue; online merchandising is.

You might try http://www.burstmedia.com for CPM and CPC banners. But I agree with netesq that it is also very important to look at some CPA (pay-per-lead/sale) affiliate programs, and find some that are relevant to your site's content.

As far as the tax ID question, just put, "NON-US" in that field, and that should be OK for most sponsors and networks.

Back