• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMSonic - cPanel WHM Addon - Shoutcast Admin Pro - Save up to $285!

jackheskett

Hello.

I am a reseller of WHMSonic. I am also an administrator of the WHMSonic software.

What is WHMSonic Shoutcast Admin Pro?

The purpose of WHMSonic Shoutcast Admin Pro is to provide cPanel server owners an easy panel to allow them to sell shoutcast hosting without providing SSH access. As well as the removal of SSH access, WHMSonic SAP provides many features, you may see them below.

Requirements
Full Root WHM/cPanel License
Root SSH Access

Supported Systems:
Real Dedicated & VDS,VPS Supported
CentOS (All)
Fedora Core (All)
RH4 & RH5

What are the features of WHMSonic SAP
  1. Setup ShoutCast Radio service to any customers' account on the server.
  2. Manage users radio cpanel access (Customers can access radio control center in their cpanel if you give access to them.)
  3. Automatically start all radio's on the server with one click.
  4. Suspend any customers' radio service.
  5. Unsuspend any customers' radio service.
  6. WHMSonic cPanel WHM Shoutcast Resellers can sell radio within their limits.
  7. Bitrate Abuse Control System:
  8. And much more!

---------------------------------------------------------

Features in customers Cpanel:
  1. Start my radio.
  2. Stop my radio.
  3. Restart my radio.
  4. Showing realtime radio status.
  5. Showing radio information: ip,port,password.
  6. Setup latest shoutcast radio to my account (if there was no radio setup on the account).
  7. Uninstall radio from my account.
  8. Edit my radio conf file (sc_serv.conf) with one click and in realtime.
  9. AutoDJ: Full Administration. AutoMix. Shuffle. Jump to next song. Reload Playlist.
  10. And much more!

Screenshots
Click here to view screenshots of WHMSonic SAP

Additional Information
You get free upgrades for life.
Free installation. (Requires root SSH access)
Server IP change can be requested by support ticket.
Please allow up to 12 hours for your license to become active.
Billing System integration: WHMCS Coming Soon:Clientexec

Costs if purchased from the website
35$ / Per Yearly License
150$ / Per Owned License

Licensing Costs - Yearly
1 License - $25/year (Save: $10!) - Order Now!
10 Licenses - $215/year (Save: $35!) - Order Now!

Licensing Costs - Owned
1 Lifetime License - $100 (Save: $50!) - Order Now!
10 Lifetime Licenses - $925 (Save: $75!) - Order Now!

Specials
Buy 15 or more WHMSonic SAP Licenses at $16/yr each! Totalling $240 (That's saving $285!). Order 15 licenses now. For more than 15 licenses, please open a 'WHMSonic support ticket after registering on our billing system at http://www.fusedhosting.net/billing - Thank you!

New features coming in the next few days...
  • New Template System:
    Some design and template companies have requested the option to create special whmsonic templates in the future. We created a template system for them and for you. You will be able to choose different themes for whmsonic from your whmsonic theme editor.
  • New Radiostatus for users ( included flash player - nice graphics, many new features )
  • Graphical stats for radios
  • New cPanel side theme for WHMSonic
  • Create radio without cpanel account
  • Create Multiple radios
  • Provide only WHMSonic section on the cpanel (like cPanel only mail)
  • WHMSonic Backup/restore System (move whmsonic program to another server)
  • Advertisement system, you will be able to include titles and intro's on radios or AutoDJ which users can't change You may provide radio sponsor service this way. (optional, not forcing)

Support
Support is given by us, because our staff are administrators of WHMSonic, or via the official WHMSonic forums at Sonic Panel Forums - Powered by vBulletin

3-day Trial
If you would like to have a 3-day full trial of WHMSonic please register on our billing system, then open a support ticket in the 'WHMSonic' department with Your main server IP, full name and contact email.

Dedicated provider?
Are you a VPS, VDS or dedicated provider? Please contact me for special pricing if you wish to add WHMSonic to your server configurations.

Questions?
Please PM me or post here.

Thank you,
Jack.

Back