• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is the best when hosting sites with legal Adult contents ?

thedarkknight

I am using adsense on all the sites i host. However lately i hosted some legal adult sites and since i can't use adsense on them i tries adengage. It's ok expect that the CPC is a measly 0.02 $.

So which is the best service for adult sites {Both english & non english} that supports paypal ?

I guess clicksor is out because of non english content - What about etology ? Any ideas ?

Thanks

No. Choose only Clicksor. Cause they support legal Adult contented websites without any problems and they do support PayPal.

The best part is that you can control the minimum amount of cost per click with them and also transfer all your earned money into an advertisers account!

What exactly do you mean by legal adult site ? Can you please define it ? Because even I have an adult site and want to know if it is legal or not before I can start to monetize.

google "officially frowns" on anything even remotely obscene. But i have seen many such sites run adsense. How they do it is beyond me...

Back