• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which do you feel is the best???

Best what? Affiliate program?

Everyone is going to have their own favourites.

Some people can only use the bare minimum, like those listed above, while others qualify for the some of the cream of affilate programs.

The ones that seem to work fine for me are fastclick, fineclicks and i-clicks :)

CJ was never very successful at all and I am just starting out with Amazon, but I don't think I will proceed with that one either.

CJ is definitely the best for me. Linkshare could really soon be a strong contender if they can consolidate payments and pay 1 check like CJ!

CJ for me, although ad networks never worked for me that well. Linkshare doesn't have many good advertisers, not as big as CJ. And they do need to consolidate all their checks.

What does it take to qualify?

Some people can only use the bare minimum, like those listed above, while others qualify for the some of the cream of affilate programs.

Well Do tell what is the cream of the crop? Also what does it take to qualify for them.

Check out http://www.net-ads.com for an extensive coverage of the more popular programs.

Most affiliate networks list their requirements like, 100 page views a day, 5,000 a day etc

It would take me too much time to go through them all, when you could just as easily check on them yourself ;)

Back