• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which company will accept a FWP business?

Clawz.com

I need a new advertisment thing.
10cent per click, per ip for every 24 hours doesn't cut it.

Which companies do you people recommended me to try?

FWP? Good luck.

No offense, but if you're getting support from a 10 cents/click agency at the moment for ads that you have placed on your member's sites, you're very lucky.

The vast majority of ad networks no longer support free hosts or banner exchanges.

CJ, Websponsors.com, DirectLeads, OnResponse and Sponsorships.net all offer quality pay-per-lead and pay-per-sale programs that could prove profitable if well suited to the audience of your member sites. Some of these offer their own banner rotation system, while others can be plugged into your own rotation software (AdCyle, AdJuggler, WebAdverts, Central Ad, PHPads).

Finding the right combination of ads to rotate will take a little bit of trial and effort, but may net you $0.30+ effective CPM if you strike it right.

You will, though, have to check each company's terms and conditions before rolling out the rotation over your member's sites, as some may not permit this.

BTW, all of the programs listed above are reliable and do pay. Since so many advertisers are still looking to pay according to measurable results, the CPA networks offer far more stable and strong payouts right now than many CPM networks.

Search123 (SearchReferral) and SearchBucks aren't currently accepting new members. In addition, SearchFuel only pay on second-page clickthroughs.

SearchTraffic are great, though, as are AdSearches.com.

Yep, what he said! ;)

Although I'd reccomend SearchTraffic.com strongly over AdSeaches.com. Just my thoughts.

Also, keep an eye out for Standard Internet's new programs one will definetly be a nice addition! :D

Don't tell me Rob has already tipped you off before letting me know what the new programs are. *grows green with envy - is considering staying that way until St Patrick's Day to blend in*

Any clues about the most promising one, or are your bound by an NDA?

Nope, couldn't get anywhere with Rob! He's been brainwashed to say nothing! It took about a month of looking and searching, reading hints from their message board and talking to Mike & Ron. :)

I only know of one, and any SI new-program-hunter could find it in hindsight. At least now they can! ;)

Best of luck Czar,

Hmmm...time to do some research me thinks...

Clawz, BulkClicks is relatively good. Their banners produce high CTRs, but still only pay 5 cents/click. If your 10 cents/click banners provide good response rates, you're better off sticking with that system.

Not really..
Not unless bulkclicks counts 1 ip every 24 hours.

I got 124 clicks, that would be I would have gotten $12.40, but I only have $2.20

Even though the rate are different, but 5 cent will get me more. 124*.05= $6.20

$6.20 @ $0.05 (Assuming it's not 1 IP per day) is better than $2.20 @ $0.10 (1 IP per day)

I think it's 1 per 12 hour period, along with only using their set banners (which they do not rotate for you). I think it's a better solution for smaller websites and excess space. :)

Supermoo...okay I finally think I've found the domain names for the 2 new programs, but that doesn't give away anything. One is the well-publicized domain with the happy faces of the SIC crew featured on the front page with an ominous "coming soon..." underneath. I also found one that is password-protected, but it's domain name gives nothing away as to the program's probable features.

Clawz, I wasn't trying to discourage you from using BulkClicks. I did a test run using their banner as a default campaign last month and received approx $0.20 Net CPM from the 2 days that I ran the banner, which is great. If you don't mind me asking, exactly which 10cent/click program are you involved with at present? That sounds like some pretty serious undercounting...

Originally posted by Czar
Supermoo...okay I finally think I've found the domain names for the 2 new programs, but that doesn't give away anything. One is the well-publicized domain with the happy faces of the SIC crew featured on the front page with an ominous "coming soon..." underneath. I also found one that is password-protected, but it's domain name gives nothing away as to the program's probable features.

[Edited by }:8) Supermoo on 03-05-2001 at 02:28 PM]

Yea, that's what I was gonna do.
Put the bulkclicks banner up for 2 days and see how much I generate.
the other banner is bannerco-op.com

you might want to try the popunder from goclick...

[edit]Although i'd suggest you work with categories... Just to make sure you don't get kicked off or anything[/edit]

Back