• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where do I get a Free E-mail Form?

Cashgrabber

Hi. I need an E-mail form for my site. You know the kind where you type in the subject and then the text, then hit submit.

Does anyone know where I can get this? Is there a javascript anyone uses for this, or a website that offers a free one similar to free web polls.

Anyone who can help me, I thank you.

you may use your own script or try hosted one like bravenet or hostedscripts.
but i suggest use your own.

Thanks everyone for the help. I just figured out that Tripod offers a cgi_bin! And I also just learned how to use FTP (finally) instead of Frontpage200's publish. Front Page was altering my html for some reason. Anyway I look forward to learning how to make my own CGI scripts with perl. Thanks again.

Just a note. When I checked them out years ago, I found that Tripod's did not provide the usual access to sendmail from CGI scripts hosted there. I'm not sure if things have changed since then though. (Or did I get mixed up with some other web host that has this policy?) Anyway, if this is the case, you will have to read their documentation on how you can send mail through the Perl mail module they provide for mailing purposes.

Back