• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what's the best?

noa

Hi people , tell me just what's the best ad revenue company ?

Please give me the url and the earnings .

My website has 5,000 - 6,000 impressions per month , like 20 clicks per day ... can you tell me what will I earn ?

Urgently please

Thanks!

I dislike google , I want to know for example how good is mammamediasolutions , fastclick , clicksor and the others :) thanks

noa said:
I dislike google , I want to know for example how good is mammamediasolutions , fastclick , clicksor and the others :) thanks

What is your site about ? You should try te get a sponsor related to your site's theme, if it have a theme... Maybe if you tell the site adress or theme, I could came with an ideea.

Hmm... With 5k-6k impressions a month, I don't think you wil be approved by FastClick or MammaSolutions. Your only options are Adsense or Clicksor.

I was with clicksor once but than i hated it. It was not paying almost anything. Now i am with google and its much better!

Has anyone used casale media? They seem good so far. my eCPM is about .90 and they pay thru paypal. I was just wondering if anyone has experiance with them. I have been using fastclick and adsense, but it looks like casale might pay out a little more than fastclick. I am switching back and forth and checking the numbers. If anyone likes them and wants to try you can use my referral link.

just go there

http://www.casalemedia.com

Last edited by a moderator:
CasaleMedia, Fastclick and TribalFusion are the bigger players of the scene at the moment not including Google Adsense. Thus, it is harder to get approved by them unless your website contains the substance it takes to be approved.

Ya is CasaleMedia good? This is the first time i heard about them. I love google adsense so far but i have not yet tried casaleMedia. Just wondering!

Yea my friend uses Casale he says they are really good, and pay him more than Tribal.

But make sure you have a real popular site:

2. Q: What is the minimum traffic level required for a website to be accepted into the Casale Media network?
A: To be considered, we require websites with a minimum of 10,000 unique visitors per month.

::EDIT:: Also my site just got accepted for Casale, I am currently using Focusin (gettin good money from them), but I am gonna try out casale and see which pays more I will keep anyone interested updated.

Last edited:
i really like Google's adsense because of their text ads. It keeps a cleaner and more professional look to a site in my opinion.

I heard about casale media couple years ago. Never really tried them though. Its good to know they are still around. Once my site activity picks up, i will try them. But for now i'm sticking with adsense since its easy, reliable, and it pays. Just got my forum going a week ago on monday so we'll see how everything goes.

Back