• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What should I do?

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Ok,

I've been working on a website for someone for a couple months on and off. The initial agreement was $100. I've been hosting it for them for free using my resources without them knowing that I was hosting it using my resources. I have requested money each month, and each month there was an excuse. My idea was that I should phone them and ask them for the rent

Note: I know they have the money..

If they say soemthing like wait till pay day and I'll give it to you. I was thinking of saying something like if you don't give me the money till x day next week I'll take your site down temporarily till you pay.

Is this what you'd do, or should I do something else?

Also they live not to far away from me.... 30 minutesish, and each month I told my parents I'd get the money so I could pay them back some money I owe them for paying for my cellphone bill each month.

If they cannot pay. Suspended there account and don't let them backup the files untill they do pay (Don't warn them untill you have suspended there account)

Back