• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What reliable hosts are there

Well we all know HostGator sucks.

the problem with the other site you listed is that they put "free" accounts on the same server as the paid acounts. that within itself is just a bad idea since most abusing clients are of the "free" type.

tumble

Not sure where you got that info from, but it is incorrect. We host our free clients on servers in a completely different DC as well as servers. I am not begging for any clients, but please clarify before you post. We have many clients who upgrade to paid accounts and we suggest they move, but many are happy where they are at.

Thanks

Not sure where you got that info from, but it is incorrect. We host our free clients on servers in a completely different DC as well as servers. I am not begging for any clients, but please clarify before you post. We have many clients who upgrade to paid accounts and we suggest they move, but many are happy where they are at.

Thanks

Are you refering to me and my statment concerning UnlimitedMB.com?

I stand corrected the vast majority of accounts on UnlimitedMB are of a free nature.

tumble

Last edited:
Hostagtor.com good company to consider.
Also I'd recomend you have a look at Site5.com, A2Hosting.com. They are good.
I want to say that you shouldn't consider overselling offers. You won't get what you pay for. And you might lose your money.

Back