• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What price could I ask for my website

Well, i think that the $12000 you are asking is a little high of a price. you have a nice design but not a good one. you only get 200 page views a day, not much. My site gets over 5,000 a day

$12000 seems fair since it's already built... as long as it works and all. Once new ownsership takes over they could enhance the layout and advertise to pick up the traffic.

i like it

I am not appraising it cause i am not very good at that kinda stuff but i think 6 grand or so seems fair but what i wanted to say was i really like it. I like the search engine i mean.

200 page views is nothing, right now your advertising/yearly cost is earning you negatives...the site is NOT worth all that much.

lets think

Amazon.com is loosing money too but that site would still sell for a lot.

According to the nedstat review findftp gets much more visitors than 200 a day!! I think findftp.com is worth $7500 dollars. It's a good+fast working service and the site is already built.

That site sucks man, my sites gets around 4k unqiue ip hits a day. And thats not even worth $12000

I get cannot find server errors at the moment.

From what has been said, this site is probably not worth $1000. Maybe $200 at the most. Although I haven't seen it so I cannot comment on the design or the content. Based on traffic alone, it is worthless.

Back