• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your budget for shared hosting?

Depends what I want, I have a quality shared hosting account from stormhosts.net for $15.99. (Plan 3). Does everything I need it to.

Couple years ago when I was a shared hosting customer, I was paying something about 20$/quarterly for 10Gb with Robert's host (Rip).

check his signature links...

I like to call it "subtle self promoting"

I guess i havent mentioned that you should go in for hosting company that relates me in any case.:angel:, please make a note of that, its just mentioning about budget that can get really get tight.:cool2:

I think the budget really depends on who you are. If it was for a blog or something I would probably be looking at 10 USD/month or less but if it were for a bigger, more commercial or professional website I would be willing to pay quite a bit more (maybe 7 times as much).

Think I paid around $30 for 6 months hosting with 2 free domain names. My hosting company is 1&1 and they have some good deals. I signed up for a special offer and I think I got 25% off.

Hello
I spend about 15 USD per month. And I have looked this thread and It seems that most of us are going to pay more than 10 dollars per month but hosters always offering less than $5 per month. And i very often see requests for hosting less than $5 and when someone offer them package more than $5 per month they always say: "$7 per month!!!! It is to expencive for me!!!"

I pay $225/month for my dedicated box

But if I was still on shared, I'd be in the $20-$30 range for the specs and features I want. I don't really trust people who oversell and I believe $30 a month is a reasonable price to pay to expect 100GB-150GB of Bandwidth on a host who does not oversell.

Back