• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website Ripping

Ripping Is An Easy Task Like 1 2 3

LOL GUYS i m not here to teach u rippping but i know and u also know that ripping is not such a hard task if website is in flash but to avoid this i only say 1 thing make 2 files in flash one is only loader and link it in action script with second file and try to keep ur flash scripting in a xml file by this atleast kiddie ripper are not able to rip your flash so ur website ripping chance reduced to 60% only expert rippers able to rip ur website. :lol:

We don't really care if ripping isn't a hard task, it's illegal and half the kids that rip sites get caught by their own stupidity by leaving live support links still on the site when they put it live as well as leaving links to the site they ripped it from, but at the end of the day it just shows they have no life and have no purpose in life if they can't even design a simple site for themselves or ask someone nicely to do it for them.

Rippers Is Not A Good Task But Lots And Lots Of Webmasters Do

WE r talking about RIPPING u can compare rippers with thiefs and pick pocketers they r of same category but they steal ur website stuffs online so can can say them thiefs but i have to say that if u rip a flash website and make fla from software then u also need to waste lots of time in finding symbols and text it means u have to waste lots of time even in text change in flash so better spend few hours more and make ur own layout u can take inspiration from any design but to make same to same is not a good thing so RIPPERS if u want to copy something so better pm me first i can provide u lots of my orginal designs which are rejected samples by my clients ......

NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING if your website design and text is not fully copyrighted in countries like holland to get a copyright of any intellectual property is easy as 123 but if u live in india or any place in south asia its a time taking and tough process with lots of formalities with a normal average time of 3 months.

Last edited:
Back