• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website or Youtube Channels for Photoshop beginner tutorials for CC

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
Can anyone recommend a good website, or youtube.com channel for beginner tutorials for Photoshop CC?

I have tried searching, and found plenty of stuff, but most are for versions that I don't have, so when it says "click here"...I dont see that option etc.

Plus, I search for basic/beginner level tutorials to get used to it, and most of the tutorials I find are for advance users, and I am just starting with it, so lol.

You should also try to use the normal photoshop if you really would like to learn it, get cs6 and you will find tons of tutorials net tuts is a good source for tutorials not only for photoshop.

You should also try to use the normal photoshop if you really would like to learn it, get cs6 and you will find tons of tutorials net tuts is a good source for tutorials not only for photoshop.

I thought Photoshop CC was the latest and normal version?

Have a look on pixel2life.com. I used to use it a lot and they index thousands of Photoshop tutorials.

Back