• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We got 125k page views/day last week...

Holy crap! So you get over 3 million page views per month? Damn, I wish I was you. Since you get sooo many hits, you can try to get advertising from a good company.

Since your site is about a video game, you should go with an entertainment ad company. I don't know what you'd want to go for, but use CPM ads. If you put banner on each page, you can generate a TON of money. For you, if you go $1 CPM, which is pretty hard for us with smaller sites, you could b raking it $3,000 a month.

Look into big sites like advertising.com, and then see what their rates would compare to entertainment sites like UGO.com and GorillaNation.com. I'm starting to use GN soon, and they get about $.50 CPM (not bad) and I KNOW you could get accepted by them. Look into other stuff and weigh your options. Spend time, because if you get stuck with the wrong ad company, you could be losing lots of money. Best of luck to you!

I get three million+ page views a month

and I use a variety of fastclick, valuclick and adlink I change about depending on what each network has in thier rotation.

I am also a member of advertisng.com but last time I tested them they servered 100% defaults.

Take a look at the web sites that I mentioned and do some searches for "CPM revenue" on google. Look in to all the companies that you find and try the top few. You'll most likely get accepted to them since you'll drive in a lot of traffic. Also, look into past posts on lots of ad revenue forums. They'll will show you that lots of companies aren't even worth trying out, like AmazingMedia.com. If you need any extra help, email me at matt@sticksuicide.com.

hey

I run 5 networks that do these kind of traffic (some a lot more)

Let me know via EMAIL what youd prefer for an advertiser, and I will look into helping you with as much information as I can. :)

adtegrity

take a look at adtegrity.com, their focus is on entertainment sites.

we use them for findmidis.com, CPMs are near $0.05 - 0.10, but all inventory is sold out. ad sizes are 468x60 and 120x600, as well as pop-unders and other speacials from time-to-time.

good luck.

For that many impressions you will probably want to use several networks to make sure you are getting the best rates that you can and filling all the inventory that you can.. If you are looking for CPM\CPC banners I would recommend fastclick.com, adtegrity, burstmedia.com and valueclick.com. Their are other reputable firms but I have no first hand experience with them. I would also recommend signing up with a CPA network and look for targeted ads that your users might be interested in.

Since you ask your users to register on your site, I would also recommend adding some co-registration ads within your sign up form. If you want some help with that feel free to drop me an email.

One of my old sites consumed 7400megs of bandwith each three weeks, my friend got mad(I was using his computer as a server)

Heh.. ok what type of site was it? I've got a feeling it had to do with downloads...

lol//

he probably got even madder when the FBI came in and took his computer for hosting Warez.. LOL.. only joking, but what kind of site was it?

I´m testing http://www.adpowerzone.com/ right now, a popunder program... my site has about 10,000 page views and 1,500-2,000 visitors a day, only about 400-500 get registered by adpowerzone though, maybe they don´t have ads to sell to everyone or a lot of people use pop up closing proggies... they claim to pay $4.0 CPM, which i think is pretty damn good... looks very promising...

if anyone knows any other good programs that allow adult sites let me know, anything but pop ups... popunders are fine as long as they don´t spawn like 20 more windows...

heh, my latest site has been up less than a week, none of the sites i´ve had in the past has gotten this kind of traffic in so little time... too bad most programs don´t allow sites on free hosts, but it shouldn´t be a problem, as soon as i get a check from any of the programs i´ve tried i´m getting hosting and a domain...

btw, arka)Dream, i like that dhtml menu of yours, did you write it yourself or can i get the script somewhere?

uh.. yah.. adpowerzone is horrid.

They are so full of crap... I tried them for 2 days and I don't want to start w/everything that is crappy about them.

Any other suggestions?

ugh :(

I am currently using www.cj.com and i have made $0.50. Our traffic is down to around 90k hits week and about 80 unique per hour.

There must be some better way to make money off my site...I have been declined by many sites (like advertising.com).... :C

Anyone have any input?

Originally posted by arka)Dream
ugh :(

I am currently using www.cj.com and i have made $0.50. Our traffic is down to around 90k hits week and about 80 unique per hour.

There must be some better way to make money off my site...I have been declined by many sites (like advertising.com).... :C

Anyone have any input?

whats your site URL

Back