• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS with Specials or Discounts?

MegganA

Hi, my name is Alex and I'd like to know all possible vps hosts who are offering specials and discounts now.
The I found is VpsNine.com - it is offering 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP on vps hosting deals. Do you anything about this host?
What other VPS specials and discounts can you share here?

Hopefully it will be useful for webmasters and newbies to find a good discount hosting solution.

I know SolVPS.com is offering nice discount code, use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

I know kvchosting.com started to offer nice discount on their ssd vps deals: the code is SSDVPS - 50% off.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

You can get numerous discounts on various web hosts if you check them out in various forums. Almost all web hosting services offer various promo coupons to get more sign ups. But you need to check the other criteria too before you go for any one of them.

You can get nice vps deals at downtownhost.com - they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

I never heard about this company but you can look at offer section, Many of providers provide discount coupons or special offers.

I can say that Demontech.net is really flexible web host. I like their cheap VPS hosting solutions.
The code SAVE20 gives 20% off the price. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Back